Skip to content ↓

Storm Eunice Update

10pm Storm Eunice Update

We have been watching the forecast carefully throughout the day. There is currently an amber weather warning for our region for tomorrow, Friday 18 February. 

We are taking Hampshire Local Authority’s advice and are therefore planning to stay open, with suitable safety measures in place. However, if there are any changes to this, and the situation worsens, we will use our website to make further announcements.

We are aiming to tell our community by 7am Friday 18 February at the latest. Even if we are open, Hampshire Local Authority have advised school bus operators to only pick up children in the morning if they are confident that they can also collect them from school safely.  We would give the same advice to parents who drop off their children by car.

If we are closed, then our students should follow their normal timetable as much as possible, using Google Classroom in a similar manner to the lockdowns.  

Further details will follow if necessary.
Many thanks for your support